There are a lot of pages such as this or this with no contents at all, within 10 days I'll start massively deleting them if I won't have any opposition, please poke me if there are some concerns. --Vituzzu (talk) 20:09, 1 Andreulu 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Vituzzu, I fully support the deletion of all article without content. That was really overdue. Thank you and kind regards. --Holder (talk) 14:38, 16 Andreulu 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Vituzzu, thank you for the work you have done here, the situation of the wiki is much improved. I am seizing the opportunity of this notice to express my desire of applying for a temporary adminship on the current wiki to continue your efforts. Pages need to be massively deleted, and for the rest of them, categorisations, article unifications and a lot of semi-automated edits (orthography, bringing articles to the conventional Wikipedia layout, etc.), and moreover, an active administrator to fight spam. --D'AroemenenZullenNiVergaan (talk) 21:57, 6 Marțu 2013 (UTC)
Adminship continuation[modificare sursă]
Dd Hello, my temporary adminship in this wiki that I was granted is going to expire, according to MF-Warburg, on June the 13th. I would like to continue as an administrator here, if none of you do have objections concerning this matter. --D'AroemenenZullenNiVergaan (talk) 16:00, 11 Cirishar 2013 (UTC)
VisualEditor coming to this wiki[modificare sursă]
Hello. Please excuse the English. I would be grateful if you can translate this message!
VisualEditor is coming to this project on December 2, 2013. VisualEditor is software in development to allow people to edit pages in MediaWiki without needing to learn wikitext syntax (like typing [[ to start a link). It is already available and in use on some Wikipedia projects. Please see mw:Help:VisualEditor/FAQ for more information.
When this software arrives, you will have the option to use it or to use the current wikitext editor. When you press “edit”, you will get the new VisualEditor software. To use the wikitext editor, you can press “edit source”. For more information about how to use VisualEditor, see mw:Help:VisualEditor/User guide.
We hope that this software will be useful to people in your community, and we can really use your help to make it better! Please let us know if you find any problems. If you're willing and able, please report the issue in bugzilla in the "VisualEditor" product. If you would prefer not, please explain the issue you found on the central feedback page on mediawiki.org. Once VisualEditor is made available, if there are any urgent problems, like an unexpected bug suddenly causing widespread severe problems, please e-mail James Forrester, the Product Manager, at email@example.com for immediate attention.
We would also appreciate help with translation with the pages about VisualEditor here and on MediaWiki.org, and its user interface. To translate the user interface, start by creating an account at TranslateWiki. Once your account request is approved, all you need to do is select your language from this list. This will give you a list of individual lines and paragraphs. The English original will be on one side, with the option to “edit” on the other. Pressing “edit” will open an edit window where you can work.
The User Guide is another important document. To translate this, simply go to the MediaWiki.org page, and select “translate this page”. Your language should be available from the drop-down menu on the right. If you want to help with translations and would like to talk about how, please leave a message for me on my talk page.
Thank you, and happy editing! --Mdennis (WMF) (talk) 19:37, 19 Brumar 2013 (UTC)
Adminship request[modificare sursă]
Hello! I want to request a temporary adminship in this wiki, as I am active here and I need acces to administrative pages. I would like to be an administrator here, if none of you do have objections concerning this matter. --Alex17nico (talk) 11:16, 27 Avgustu 2014 (UTC)
- No objections from me, hehe. Alex17nico, I strongly support your adminship. Hope all goes well… --D'AroemenenZullenNiVergaan (talk) 16:09, 27 Avgustu 2014 (UTC)
Temporary adminship[modificare sursă]
I want to request the continuation of my temporary adminship on this wiki. I would like to be an administrator here, if none of you do have objections concerning this matter. Thank you! --Alex Nico (talk) 18:01, 4 Cirishar 2015 (UTC)
- I fully support Alex Nico's nomination as an Administrator here, good luck to you! --D'AroemenenZullenNiVergaan (talk) 09:28, 6 Cirishar 2015 (UTC)
Aromanian is missing[modificare sursă]
Aromanian is missing from this page:
More than 100 languages are now listed.
Thank you, Varlaam (talk) 05:18, 1 Shcurtu 2016 (UTC)
- Done! --D'AroemenenZullenNiVergaan (talk) 07:43, 1 Shcurtu 2016 (UTC)